Built in 1929 and requiring renovation, this stately brick multi-family is perfectly situated between the University District and Palmer Park, adjacent to the Detroit Golf Club. Originally configured as gracious upper and lower apartments with matching layouts, each unit is 2,100sf+ with exceptionally spacious rooms and natural light throughout. A sizable and unused 3rd floor could transform into a dramatic apartment itself, allowing the building to be easily configured into 3 or more apartments. The full footprint basement was originally finished as well and could be reclaimed. There are newer windows throughout. The 4 car garage needs repair and there is ample additional parking if needed. Great rental units are always in demand given the close proximity to the University of Detroit Mercy campus and Marygrove College.